Ongoing visits to our center for therapy session after an initial visit, will include the following:
- A course of brief therapy for problems that are well defined and can be reasonably resolved in a short period of time;
- Help stabilize a currently stressful situation and continue assessment of helpful interventions;
- Participation in a group therapy at the Center;
- Referral to another mental health professional or a program such as PRP or Vocational Program that the Center may have involved in the treatment process.
- If a medication evaluation would be helpful and the participant is interested in this, referral to a psychiatrist may be made.
Set An Appointment